Wednesday 20 October 2010

Dark Room

I'm inspired everyday to write, although i have to confess my biggest inspiration is Carrie from my new found love of Sex & the City, when i started reading my friends blog i realised i had to start blogging again...

I was working in an empty darkroom yesterday when i realised it was the most relaxed i had felt in a while. I've wanted to be a photographer for the past 3 years but i have always found the darkroom stressful as our college ones are too small for the amount of people working in them, but when i was alone in there it felt like the most beautiful thing, calming and soothing somewhere you can think and work simultaneously without being disturbed by the outside world. I was just feeling refreshed, as a boy came in, he decided to come crashing down into my little world on the enlarger right next to me so much for calming and soothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment